Saturday, January 21, 2012

Pecan Pie Muffins

I ran into this recipe for Pecan Pie Muffins online last night. So I thought, "I like pecan pie + I like muffins= I like Pecan Pie Muffins!" So I made them.

I also thought this would be a good opportunity to play with light and the Av setting on my new camera. ;)  Eventually I'll make my way to full Manual! Can't wait!

So here are a couple of pics of my yummy muffins. I forgot to take pics of the process of mixing the various ingredients but you get the idea with the photos below.

In the oven and ready to bake.



Fresh out of the oven!
Ready to eat! Nom, nom, nom!
Pin It

Another view of the yummyness! And yes they were DELICIOUS!

You can find the recipe for Pecan Pie Muffins on the Tasty Kitchen Blog.

Do you have any yummy muffin recipes you can share? Post the link in the comments below. ;)
Blog Signature 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Share your comment below!

Followers